Together with the community, we empower women toward economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and programs to help them thrive in work and in life. Our programs help women secure jobs, retain their jobs, provide for their families and improve their lives.
Our vision is a world where women do not live in poverty. We strive for a world where all women are financially independent, are treated with dignity and respect and are directly impacting their lives and those of their families. We aspire to a world that fully harnesses the power of women and recognizes their role in economic sustainability.
Our purpose is to offer long-lasting solutions that enable women to break the cycle of poverty.
Meet Our Staff!
- Frank Niles Ph.D, President – BSM Partners
- Bree Tucker, Vice-President – Tyson Foods
- Roger Valdez, Treasurer – Walmart Corporate
- Stephanie Magnusson, Tyson Foods
- Mimi DeVol, Coldwell Banker Faucette
- Taylor Toreno, Sam’s Club
- Beth Pittman, Skills Lab
- Tanya Cook, Northwest Physicians LLC
- Natalie Hite, Sam’s Club
- Juli Mcwhorter, NW Health/Willow Creek
- Robin Hampton, Stratice